Nottingham Wine Bar | The Wine Room Mapperly
The Wine Room in Mapperley Nottingham is the most recent addition to the Nottingham Wine Bar scene. Located in the fantastic Mapperley area of Nottingham it perfect for the start of a night out or a quiet evening drink. With over 60 different types of wines, sparkling wines and champagnes there is plenty to choose from.
Nottingham Wine Bar
In 2017 Debbie and Peter instantly hit it off with their love of wine. Debbie with her background as a wine sommelier and Peter with a career in business found the perfect gap in the bar market. In 2018 They started The Wine Room Mapperley, a new Nottingham Wine Bar added to the Mapperley map.
With a huge selection of wines and many other beverages available The Wine Room Mapperley suits every occasion. With a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, it suits almost every style of a night out. As well as doubling as a lovely restaurant and café in the day.
Nottingham Wine Tasting
The Wine Room Mapperley is not only one of Nottingham’s newest wine bars, but it is also a great place to taste hand-picked wines from throughout the world. These wines have been expertly arranged in a wine tasting story. With cold meats and cheeses that go perfectly with the wine selected for your enjoyment. It is a wonderful way to experience wine and understand how food and wine go so well together.
We don’t just serve wine, we also provide a large range of food from light bites to lunch, afternoon tea, and of course dinner. Take a look at our food menus to get your taste buds tingling.
Everything Else That’s Not Wine
The Wine Room Mapperley do a lot more than wine, we also provide a great range of coffees and teas, spirits and beers to suit everyone’s needs. Away from the evening crowd we also offer a great barista coffee and lovely pastries to go with it. If you have any questions on the services and products available please do get it in contact with us.
Just £20 per person and includes all of this…
Viewing your favourite movie.
Free alcoholic or soft drink.
Freshly made popcorn.
Ice cream break.
(If you made a reservation with us for one of our cinema showings and made payment don’t worry. As soon as we can re-schedule we will transfer your money to a future showing.)
“Visited the wine room twice now. Both times received exceptional service, in lovely surroundings with great tasting wines. Debbie showed us the wine list and helped my partner and myself choose a wine geared to our taste all with a great dose of humour. Definitely great value for money. Surroundings Very comfortable, with a relaxed atmosphere and great service. Table service is a plus. Would definitely Visit again.”
We’re Open For Business!
We are open again and can’t wait to welcome you back for a glass of something lovely. but there are some changes to the way we are working.
What we’ve done
- We have followed all government guidance to adhere to procedure and the additional cleaning requirements.
- All staff have been trained and risk assessments completed on our new way of working to ensure we are COVID 19 compliant. Including increased cleaning schedules, hand sanitiser availability and PPE available for all staff.
- We have removed some seating so we can maintain social distancing requirements. This also means our capacity is less than before and therefore booking is essential.
We have amended our opening hours for now.
|Tuesday||12:00 PM — 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM — 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM — 10:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM — 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM — 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM — 10:00 PM|
When you visit us.
- We encourage everyone to book tables where possible, this will help with ensuring social distancing can be maintained.
- Walk Ins can be accepted depending on level of business but cannot be guaranteed
- Bookings can be made via:-
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 07376 849961
- Bookings are for a maximum of 6 people from the same household or support bubble.
- At the time of booking we will ask for the name and contact details of the organiser (these will be held for 21 days as per the government requirement for track and trace)
- We will also need your preferred time of booking and approximate stay times (so we can efficiently accept bookings before and after yours)
- We have queuing system at the front door. Where you will be asked to wait to be seated. Please queue at 1.5m social distance as per the floor markings.
- At the door we have hand sanitiser for you to you use before you are seated.
- You will be shown to your seats, and a member of staff will issue with pre sanitised food and drinks menus and will take your order form the table. Please do NOT come to the bar to be served.
- During your visit please stay at your allocated table and do not move seats.
- Toilets are available upstairs and downstairs and will be cleaned and sanitised at least every half an hour. With hand sanitiser available for you,
- We are currently accepting cards only NO CASH
- We have a new food menu which is available to see here on our website
- We also have some new wines for you to try and some great Bin Ends ( once they’re gone they’re gone)
If you have any queries please get in touch with us via email and we’ll be happy to help.
We hope you enjoy your experience here with us at the wine room. The staff and management appreciate your patience as we all adjust to this new “normal.”
Debbie & Peter