Nottingham Wine Bar | The Wine Room Mapperley
Located in the fantastic Mapperley area of Nottingham The Wine Room Mapperley is perfect for the start of a night out or a quiet evening drink.
With over 60 different types of wines, sparkling wines and champagnes there is plenty for you to choose from.
Nottingham Wine Bar
With its relaxed and inviting atmosphere, The Wine Room Mapperley suits almost every style of a night out.
During the daytime The Wine Room doubles as a lovely restaurant and café, serving a great range of barista coffees and speciality teas.
Nottingham Wine Tasting
The Wine Room Mapperley is not only one of Nottingham’s newest wine bars, but it is also a great place to taste hand-picked wines from throughout the world. These wines have been expertly arranged in a wine tasting story. With cold meats and cheeses that go perfectly with the wine selected for your enjoyment. It is a wonderful way to experience wine and understand how food and wine go so well together.
We don’t just serve wine, we also provide a large range of food from light bites to lunch, afternoon tea, and of course dinner. Take a look at our food menus to get your taste buds tingling.
Everything Else That’s Not Wine
The Wine Room Mapperley do a lot more than wine, we also serve spirits and beers to suit everyone’s needs.
Just £20 for adults and £14 for children under 12 and includes all of this…
Viewing your favourite movie. Free alcoholic or soft drink. Fresh pizza. Freshly made popcorn. Ice cream break.
If you’ve been to The Wine Room please share your experience with everyone on Google/Trip Advisor.
Our Covid 19 Policy
What we’ve done.
- We have followed all government guidance to adhere to procedure and additional cleaning requirements.
- All staff have been trained and risk assessments completed on our new way of working to ensure we are COVID 19 compliant. Including increased cleaning schedules, hand sanitiser availability and PPE available for all staff.
- We have removed some seating so we can maintain social distancing requirements. This also means our capacity is less than before and therefore booking is strongly advised.
When you visit us.
- We encourage you to book a table.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 07376 849961
- Walk ins can be accepted depending on level of business but cannot be guaranteed due to the new social distancing rules.
- We will have a queuing system at the front door. Where you will be asked to wait to be seated. Please queue at 2m social distance.
- At the door we will also have hand sanitiser for you to you use before you are seated.
- You will be shown to your seats, and a member of staff will issue you with pre sanitised food and drinks menus and will take your order from your table. Please do NOT come to the bar to be served.
- During your visit please stay at your allocated table and do not move seats.
- Toilets are available upstairs and downstairs and will be cleaned and sanitised at least every half an hour. With hand sanitiser available for you. Pleae wear yourt mask when going to the toilet.
If you have any queries please get in touch with us via email and we’ll be happy to help.
We hope you enjoy your experience here with us at the wine room. The staff and management appreciate your patience as we all adjust to this new “normal.”
For up to date government guidance please click here>
Debbie & Peter